Wednesday 16 March 2011

I WANT

My lovely friend Becky from uni came over the other day and whilst we are roaming around the village chatting she pulls out some perfume samples and ask me if i want them, of course I say yes and put them in my bag. this morning i though id test one of the samples and boy am i pleased i did!! I also plan to purchase the full sized very very soon.


I tried this delight! Givenchy Ange ou Demon


Now unfortunately you cant smell this through the screen but i will try to explain the smell. Its very sweet smelling, slightly floral and very girly but very classy........ that's all i could get from it but its such an amazing scent ...... this is what 'the blurb' says: 



Givenchy Ange ou Demon is an oriental floral scent that combines both a dark and light spirit. It evokes the two opposing facets of every woman’s personality: her dark, seductive, and enigmatic charms and her bright, enchanting innocence.

As im running a bit on the low side of most of my scents i will be picking this up very shortly....oh i smell a holy grail perfume....quite literally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment