Saturday 26 March 2011

Online shopping :D

I spent some moneys on-line and here's what I got, firstly i took up the opportunity on Groupon to get £30 worth of RARE clothing for £9 and i got this which rrp is £45




then on to river island 

I got this cream chain snood for £5 on sale




This bag 36.99 which is apparently lilac...eeek im hoping its a close match to the camera colour i thought it was grey 


This cream stud purse which ive been oogling for the last errrmm..2 weeks i think! Barganista also purchased this..i payed 16.99 for this 


This beige floppy hat which i just love - 24.99 my bf isnt sure on this but which my hair down and slighty wavy with a tunic worn as a dress and pulled in with a thin waist belt and cute glad sandals i can imagine it being soooo cute...

And that my online shop for now :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment