Thursday 5 May 2011

FOTD AND NOTD - 05/05/2011

Good morning (GMT) everyone!


So i got my eyebrows waxed yesterday as you will see soon in my face of the day! I love them when they are all nice and shaped, somehow i feel it makes my face look different? Anyway here's my face of the day and products used on my face as follows.....


FOTD 



FACE
Mac Studio fix fluid in NC40
Mac Sheer loose powder in NC40 
Mac Dainty blush
EYES
Mac Painterly paintpot on base
Mac All that glitters - over the top of painterly on base
Mac - Handwritten on crease and outer V
Bad girl Mascara 
LIPS
Boujour Sweet Kiss

And have you noticed something??.......No not that the table needs a tidy........im not wearing eye-liner its a miracle, and im totally OK without it I think it makes me look fresher? 

Better look at the eyes 


So then now on to Nails of the day! I used two products to create this look 

NOTD

To create this look I used:
ELF Royal Purple 
Essies Matte about you (creates a matte look with any nail vanish)

What do you think? Ive only ever done the matte look on black nail vanish on a night out, Do you like NOTD  and FOTD? 

Im now going to go do some much needed housework and prepare for date night tonight! What are you doing today? Whatever it is have a good one! 

Thats all for now
FayellaFairy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment