Saturday 7 May 2011

OOTD 05/05 - Date night -SOTD - NOTD

So first up OOTD from date night


Me and the boy enjoyed a nice Indian restaurant, not far from our house and this was a few pics i took, so you could get an idea of what i was wearing...so difficult to get a shot of yourself! I'm pretty useless with the timer section on my camera!


River Island Victoriana tunic -  £26.99
River Island bow belt - £14.99
River island distressed skinny jeans - had them 2/3 years from this post
 ASOS PUMPKIN Suede Pointed Court Shoes - £60 from this Post


This picture is to show how voluminous my hair is and also to show you that I threw a boyfriend blazer i brought from tesco on. You can also see my very cute d&g watch and also baby finger prints! The boy would let my son see himself in the mirror just after ive cleaned it! 

To achieve this hair look, first wash your hair and then apply Tigi bedhead root boost and i also like to use loreal damage care spray, I then dried my hair with the blow-dryer and straightened bits of hair, the bits i didn't straighten I created a beach wave. To create a beach wave you need to start about 2 inches from your root, take the hair in your straighteners instead of pulling down turn the straighter 180 degrees and then pull an inch or two (dependent on length/waves wanted) then turn back the other way 180 degrees and pull carry on this until you've completed the length of your hair, make sure the ends are straight! and there you have it!


Lip colour - M.A.C - Viva Glam GaGa

Song of the day is.......
LMFAO Party Rock Anthem 

Just got my self a nice little nail vanish haul from boots.com, which i will talk about soon but within this little haul i did purchase Barry M limited edition nail paint £2.99 or free on the 3 for 2 offer.



The camera showed it a little bit more purple than it is, its more pink, the stock picture is a better representation of the colour! 


that's all for now
Fayellafairy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment