Friday 1 July 2011

May/June favourites!

So girls here's my favourite things from the month of May/June

Beauty

Models own nail polish in Champagne


I'm in complete love with this colour! Since i've purchased it I've worn in either on my fingers or toes every time i change my nails. I read in a magazine recently that metallic shades are going to be huge for A/W 2011.This ones a keeper for me!


Clinique clarifying lotion 2

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 (Dry To Dry Combination, 200ml)

  
This sounds like a bit too much information, but just as you think your face is really clean this will wipe off even more dirt, this is on my beauty wants list (which if your interested in ill post it up). My partners mum said I could use hers to test it, so this has been added to my long list of wants! 


Lee Stafford Poker straight flat iron spray





The reason I like this are on this blog post here. My hair feels like silk i'm loving it! 


Make Up


Urban Decay Naked Palette 




Colours toasted had been my favourite lid colour and the hustle in my crease, comes with primer potion to keep eye make up all in one place.


M.a.c Shy girl lipstick 



This has been kept close to me in the last month in my bag and it one of Kim Kardashains favourites too.


Ruby and Millie Bronzing trio 





Never tried any Ruby and Millie products before their huge clearance sale in Boots, I like this bronzer though.


Clothes and accessories


New look tan spotty peter pan dress




General black leggings 





River Island peter pan top 





Cream lace bow top River island 



And finally Miss Selfridge oriental print dress





Thats all for now


FayellaFairy xxx 

2 comments:

  1. I love that nail polish shade too - it's just perfect! :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi claire, Amazing isnt it! very minx like i thought x

    ReplyDelete