Wednesday 28 September 2011

September Glossybox

In this box I got Green People day solution, HD brows palette, Moa green balm, Plum by Mary Greenwell ad Rahua Shampoo and conditioner
As usual there's a theme this months theme was '5 Future Classics' 


On first impressions I thought my box was o.k, I haven't used the rahua shampoo and conditioner yet but heard it smells good. The HD brows is by far my favourite item from this box and the shadows are highly pigmented. I tried it on my eyebrows but ill try again after a wax (i got mine threaded and they are awfully thick) Plus i do have quite full eyebrows naturally so this is more likely to be used as an eye shadow palette. The green balm seems nice and has many uses though so far i've only used it on my lips. Plum by Mary Green perfume is just not for me so I will be giving it away. The day cream will be eventually tried out but I have so much moisturiser to get through.

Thats all for now
FayellaFairy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment