Sunday 13 November 2011

My First Feel Unique beauty box! Novemeber

The feel unique beauty box costs £9.95, this months Novemeber theme was PRIMED TO PARTY! and here's what i got in mine



Emma Hardie Amazing Face cleansing balm and dual action cloth  - removes make up and I must say so far its a winner for me! 

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder - been wanting to try this baby like forever! So i was so excited about this little beauty!! 


Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe - Got this in a glossybox a while back, still love this! 


Goldwell Dualsenses Ultra Volume 60 Second Treatment -  quick-working, strengthening and intensive care treatment will add dramatic body and volume to your hair. Haven't tried this yet

Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder-  multi-purpose shimmer powder is a must-have for adding some sparkle to your look –  It’s multi-tasking so you can use as an eye shadow or add to your eye liner, lip gloss, blusher, body bronzer, hair highlighter & mascara, tried this on my cheeks today looked nice cant wait to try this in other make up products to create different looks! 

Prada candy - I love this perfume so much that I've asked my partner for it for xmas! 

I'm so behind on reviewing the products, but i will have a few product reviews coming up shortly! 

I'm loving the feelunique box and will be keeping my sub on this! 



FayellaFairy xx 

2 comments: