Tuesday 26 November 2013

Blog Sale Beauty's mini Haul



Hello Ladies

This month I decided to purchase items from blog sales and people i know selling make up. This is only a mini haul but i'm so excited that i managed to purchase something I've been lusting over since August. 





Here i purchased Nars Pierre Hardy in  Rotounde and Nars velvet lip pencil in Sex Machine. I have a new found obsession with the Nars lip pencils I absolutely adore them. I only own 3 but i reckon that will change pretty quickly! 

The next item i purchased was Nars bolero Velvet lips pencil with is a lovely light orange tone. This is the item i have been lusting after! 





And here are some swatches of all 3 items brought in order from left to right Nars Rotounde, Nars Sex Machine and finally Nars Bolero.





I love seeing what people have purchased in Blog sales what have you purchased recently?

Fayellafary xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment